Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

You are right it is VERY unprofessional. I have done this type of listing as CHOICE listing for years and hated/hate doing this way because I too feel it is not polished looking.

We have beautiful templates, nice layout to listings and then blob. . no place to pick size without a separate email.

I talked to ebay this week and they are working on rolling out LOTS more categories according to person that called me.

I see a train wreck if auctiva plans on rolling out for all old and new categories at same time and tries to get those kinks out at same time.

Also. . Christmas is about 112 days away, YES, 112 days away. that is not long to roll this out this year and get kinks before we miss the Christmas business. Obviously, would be great to know we will get before Christmas day.

Auctiva.. we have been able to do "CHOICE" listings for YEARS and YEARS which is what we are still having to do. We need multiple listing.

*******Auctiva.. we asked for your go around for this.. please tell me you can at least figure out a logical go around besides choice listings.*******

Thanks, look forward to hearing more from Auctiva and other members.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.