Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

Hello! Just popped in to check out another issue, and was surprised to see this old thread still going... and with no clear answers yet.

I've been using the multi variation feature directly through eBay since originally posting here. I really do like it... especially the lack of numerous auctions to keep track of. But the FVF is higher (I think 12% vs. 8% in the clothing category?) so there's a trade off, IMHO, at least with my low volume inventory. (i.e., if you're listing 100 items for one insertion fee, that's a huge savings... but when it's only 10, not so much.

As a result though, I'm becoming pretty comfortable navigating the SYI form at eBay. To the point that I don't list much through here anymore. I wonder how many sellers Auctiva is losing due to this? Confused

While I'm here, my "other issue" is with regard to writing my Auctiva listings. Whenever I copy/paste text instead of typing it, the fonts, text size, and placement in the text box gets all screwed up. It will look fine until I hit "preview", and then it's all nutty. VERY frustrating. I'm about ready to give up here. Has anyone else had this problem?

****Off to check the board for related threads.**** Good luck everyone, and take care! Linda
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.