Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

You are right.. navigating the sell your item form is MUCH, MUCH easier than it use to be. I have used it also for multiple's a few times.. and like the form MUCH better than the old form for sure. It just is so much more logical than previous form.

Yes, I am astounded no responses. I know a couple of friends of mine have already left and a couple more who sell lots of multiples are going to do same.

Support implied that we need to write to them. . . guess they had rather 15 people write than read the forums and respond to everyone.

Gut feeling is they should have some estimate, if it is a year out, 2 years to work on, 6 months or whatever. Should be able to base this on how long it has taken other things to be put into place. Would be nice as seller to know so we can plan our sales listings.

Thanks for checking in .. . there are many threads on this.. and I have asked that they combine. . ???

The issue with the jumbling.. I have had same problem and I did not cut &^ paste. They told me to go in and select all, then hit the eraser. It clears the HTML from what I understand and then you can put in fonts, etc., as you wish. I was also told this is due to new software they are using that older listings do this??? Do not know if I was given correct info. I would sure write suppport.. .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.