Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

quote:
The issue with the jumbling.. I have had same problem and I did not cut &^ paste. They told me to go in and select all, then hit the eraser. It clears the HTML from what I understand and then you can put in fonts, etc., as you wish. I was also told this is due to new software they are using that older listings do this??? Do not know if I was given correct info. I would sure write suppport.. .

Thanks for the help, lookandbuy! I think it must be because I'm recycling old (similar) listings rather than starting from scratch. Good to know!

I tried the eraser trick, which seems to have helped a bit, but didn't correct everything. I'm still finding sentences out of order, for example.

I wasted an hour this morning on a single listing! I finally gave up, erased the whole thing, and typed the description manually. What a PITA. I guess I'll need to write up some new listings from scratch to eliminate the software issue. (Though the main reason I've stayed on here is so I don't lose my older listings and photos...) Thanks again!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.