Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

Dreamin. .
It takes a whole lot more than this to ruffle my feathers. . a whole lot more. However, from reading your posts I can't help but wonder if you are employed as an Auctiva Goodwill Ambassador. Especially since you do not put a store name or link on any of your listings?

It appeared as tough your note about trashing was directed at the people on this thread. If a discussion of what we want and why we can't get response since August is trashing, then so be it. I would think auctiva is much tougher than that. I have seen no trashing of Auctiva on this thread. And if people giving their opinion is considered trashing by you or others, please read lots of the other forums. this is very mild compared to some of the forums I see.

Furthermore, nobody has said this is live or die feature, I can't find that anywhere? It is feature ebay introduced and is used worldwide by most companies now that sell online. No one said RIGHT NOW, I can't seem to locate where that came from? We just would like to know the truth about it. Worked on, not worked on? This year, never, 5 years from now. Simple. The notes on forum from auctiva really state 2 different things. As did the notes I received from support.

What other ebay listing services offer this now?
quote:

This was question asked, so I answered that it is violation of policy. However, YES to answer to answer your question. However, as with all companies, including auctiva, this is large undertaking and we fully understand that.

I am sure your input is appreciated on all of the threads, after all that is what they are for. For us to disucss, for others to respond, for auctiva to respond. I believe they are also to ask questions, such as this. If it were not for the forums how would they even know we wanted this? I do not expect them to be psychic. We really do not know who is asking because of various threads and we are not privy to support requests asking about this.

Do you think the original fees would have been lowered drastically if people had not gotten on the forums and support, would commerce be around if they had not? Would we now have live edit feature if they had not requested this. Spell-check back for those who do use it? There are lots of great features that we would not have if it had not been for the people like Michelle, So-Cal Cindy, (who I have not seen post from in awhile, Granny Vixen, Covered Bridge. . And many, many others.

As far as come out swinging? Do not know where that came from. . maybe that is your philosphy and way of doing things.. just come out swinging?? I prefer a truthful discussion to swinging as swinging usually gets one nowhere.

Thanks for your input.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.