Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

TONY.. THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am not yelling . . or maybe I am yelling. It is a glad yell if it is yelling!! )

Whew. . a straight answer. Felt I may be getting yanked around there for awhile, but do understand your support does not always know the behind the scenes working and that they do what they are told to do.

I appreciate the response. I frankly, can get on with the gettin' on and quit holding off on the items I would like to list this way. Yet I know I can also hold off on summer items to see where we go from there. We can just plan our own plan of attack now. I was very concerned as you know about the mixed responses I was getting. I appreciate the answer and never expected an exact date, as I am sure this is more than a HUGE undertaking and very time consuming as well as requiring lots of skill from your techies (or engineers do not know politically correct name). Just know I am not big on geeks.

I also appreciate fact that you can take anything off of these forums, but seem to let most of the good bad and ugly stay on here. So it is truly a forum. That is appreciated and I can assure you probably saves our spouses and kids a lot o our frustration and probably a few heart attacks just letting people vent.

Thanks again for your response. It is appreciated by me for sure and I am sure by others who may be interested in this.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.