Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

quote:
Originally posted by cmd-sales:
I honestly cannot believe this isn't done yet. This is costing me hundreds of dollars every month in ebay listing fees since my business is in clothing. I have 600 listings currently that could be combined down to probably 100 if this would get done. On top of this, I am paying $9.95 to Auctiva that I wasn't paying a year ago. I can't really afford to keep paying $2,000 a month in fees to Ebay, so hopefully this gets done very quickly. I guess really, I'm the idiot for sticking with Auctiva because of the templates and because I don't want to mess with moving all my listings.

It's funny, but using Auctiva isn't only costing me $9.95 a month, it is really costing me HUNDREDS of dollars every month because it lacks basic functionality that could save me money on Ebay.
cmd-sales,

We understand that item variations listings is a cost saver for sellers.

We are currently working on providing item variation listing capability on the Auctiva site (we have developers assigned and actively working on item variations right now) with the goal of introducing the functionality as early in 2010 as we can.

We really do appreciate that you have stuck with us even though we don't have item variations yet. And, we hope you will bear with us a bit longer as we are working hard to bring item variations to life on the Auctiva site.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.