Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Hi- am glad other people are writing in on this. . as I frankly do not want this to be forgotten down the way because they assume people may not be interested. If you will notice a few of us we beat this horse till it was about dead. I was getting ready to find other source myself as were several others and I have numerous friends who left because of this and fact that we could not even get responses.

I too am losing quite a bit every month and have started listing the winter multiples through ebay rather than auctiva . . pain to do that way.. but has saved me some money.

Ebay is going to add categories again from what I have been told beginning of 2010.

I assume once auctiva gets the initial done, they will be able to do the others categories without as much hassle or work.. . I hope as I sell in many categories.

Thanks auctiva for the timely response.
Assuming that eBay does not change the programming interface they gave us for clothing and shoes when they add new variations categories, then the item variation listing capability we will be adding to the Auctiva site should need little if any change on our part. Won't know for sure until eBay announces their plans though.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.