Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
Thanks.. others who want this, please write in forums and support. The more people they think want this, the more likely it is to be expedited.************************

Amen.. I do not have tons of these items, however, would sure stock more, on ones I have I have been been doing this through ebay and I am finding more sales done this way and more watchers than I had before and more questions on these listings than I ever had before. I only did winter items and would like to plan ahead for spring/summer.

Ebay planned this long ago and actually came out with this in June I believe it is almost 7 months ago, I find it hard to believe it is taking this long for Auctiva. YES, I realize it is a long process, however, it is not like they are inventing the wheel, this has been around for years on lots of sites. It is especially irritating when I get updates on new features all the time and this is still waiting to be done and NO ETA in site. Some of these new features are the new plan for discounted billing, which had to take some time, I frankly am not big on paying ahead when I don't know that we will get things updated in timely manner, especially when we have no ETA for this. The desktop applications which again, I would think would be a time consumer and a quite a few other improvements which I could look back and find, I try not to read them because it irritates me.

Does auctiva not realize that we can't plan our listings with NO estimated ETA from them. In July we were told "we hope later this year" which would have been year 2009. Then "as early this year as we can". YES, it is still early this year, but with NO ETA I have to think this is not going to happen anytime soon. I wonder if this is a feature ebay will have out a year before auctiva gets it? Ebay is planning to roll out additional categories and we do not have the original ones yet.

For those of you who do not need this, I am aware this takes time, you do not need to send me notes I am aware of this. But we are not inventing wheel. The map has been laid out for this by others. For those who will not use, just because you do not have categories that apply right now, when ebay rolls out new they may hit your category. Or future ones may.

For those who say, well, do others have YES, they do. I like auctiva, am not big on changing, so don't say "well, go somewhere else". We are just asking for a feature that will save us money probably bring in money to Auctiva, as if I have this I can list more efficiently and would probably want premium plan and would not have problem paying ahead.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.