Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

Hi - auctiva policy does not allow us to mention their competitors (I don't blame them for that). There some out there, I have not thoroughly investigated them yet as far as really getting into the nitty gritty, as I really keep hoping we will get some firm info. on this from auctiva so we can at least plan. I really love using auctiva and hope we get this soon. I think the lack of dates has already run some who were interested in this away as I now have 5-6 friends have bailed and are now just listing all of theirs through ebay.

This would not be quite as irritating if I were not getting notifications on new and improved things that are being done. I have no problem with new and improved, and do feel there are a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up, but seems like lots of brand new projects going down when there are lots of loose ends on features we have had for awhile, not just on ebay side, but on commerce side. I feel some of these new things being introduced are money makers so they were moved through quickly. I think this is not on front burner because it is not going to bring more money in to auctiva like the discount plans and the desktop feature introduced last week. THose bring in extra $$$ quickly and this does not and could I suppose take away revenue from auctiva.
I would love to pay ahead, get desktop, etc., but am not interested in spending more when I do not know what to expect and we are left in dark and can't plan ahead on our listings without an any informtion as to whether it will be March, August, December 2010, July 2011 ? 2012? we are left in total dark, how long should we hang on. I feel we are being strung along a little bit.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.