Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

GoSpin360, lookandbuyme,

In an earlier post in this thread I said that we are working on having Item Variations listing capability available on the Auctiva site as soon as possible in 2010. We still are. I would emphasize the part where I said 'as early in 2010 as possible.'

You both are listing a lot of ads through Auctiva (which business we very much appreciate). As you know, there is considerable work and hassle in moving from one auction management tool to another.

It is highly likely that we will announce and deploy Item Variations on the site in a shorter time frame than it would take for you to get all you listings switched over and get up and running on a new tool.

The decision to stay with Auctiva or not is of course your call, but I would really hate to see you decide to switch and then have us announce we are delivering the very item variations functionality that you need before you even get changed over. If you change now, that is likely to happen.

Our developers are getting very close. I will give a concrete date as soon as I can. Please bear with us if you can. Barring unforeseen circumstances, we won't keep you waiting much longer.

Thanks.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.