Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

All,

We appreciate all who have given us input asking for item variations functionality on Auctiva, and we have been working hard to provide it.

As I stated in my previous post, we are very close to having item variations functionality running on the Auctiva site. We have made excellent progress, and are now in a position to be much more specific about when it will be available.

We will be adding item variations to the Auctiva site next month, February 2010. We are still fine tuning the exact date we will be updating the site, but it will most likely be somewhere around the middle of the month.

Initially, we will be labeling Item Variations functionality as 'Beta'. This label reflects the fact that we are looking for user feedback on it. We are expecting that we may need to do some 'tweaking' tying up of loose ends; we want to be as responsive as we can to real-world feedback we receive from our users.

I will be posting more details about it between now and when it goes up on the site, and also as is our custom, on the date it goes live.

We do appreciate everyone's patience with and faith in us as we have worked on this project.
Last edited by auctivatonym
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.