Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

To make this clear to auctiva.. I was never considering other options because of a grudge for not having this, it was strictly business related. Just as auctiva I am sure would do the same thing if their vendors can't provide what they need.

However, My previous posts indicated I am checking out other options. There really is not a good way to check them out without putting on a few listings and seeing if they work for you as everyone has their own needs. Are you referring to IF or more than one site? As I have considered this and studied options and checkout out friends listings on other sites,they are very nit-picky and seem fine. I have written support tickets to several sites just to check reaction time and if they were skimmed tickets with automated replies. Although I have that problem here occasionally and on ebay quite often. IFr. was taken out of the picture VERY quickly, as their support responses were not read well, or understood and they were simple, responses not automated and did not answer question. I figure if you do not do that before a person starts, then it would be horrid after. So those could be IF issues, (none of my friends went to IF) however, they were zipped quickly and last time I checked they did not offer multiple variation anyway but even if they did I would not switch to them.

Have you tried other sites or is this just IF problems? I can ASSURE you these friends hold no grudge, they made business decisions based on $$$, the bottom line, they are people that believe in gettin on with the gettin on and did not have time to waste with the multiple listings. Their move had NOTHING to do with fees paid to auctiva at all. They did not move when all of the fee issues were going on, they hung in there knowing it would cost them to make the original move in time and sales, but looked at the big picture. It was a time and money saving feature that auctiva did not have. Actually, I believe a couple are paying a little more for being able to use Multiple variation, but they say it still saves them.

So we are not jumping off a cliff being clueless. . we are sellers trying to save money. Hopefully auctiva will get this soon as they have said they would and this issue will be resolved. Smile

My issues have NOTHING to do with the fees auctiva charges at all!!! And sure are not a grudge. But do feel when you pay for something you do expect things to be updated and they are being.. so hopefully all will be happy. (until ebay adds their next categories) Smile. However, I have been told that if ebay uses same platform for new categories that it will make new ones easier for auctiva to do. I am sure the start of this is like building a road from scratch and if ebay sticks with path the new categories will be side roads and easier to build.

Can't wait for this.. . am eagerly awaiting its arrival.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.