Skip to main content

Reply to "Multiple variation listings?"

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Tony M.:
All,

OK, I have the good news for you I’ve been hoping to be able to deliver.

We will add multi-variations to the Auctiva site this coming Tuesday Feb 16. The actual site update will take place beginning approximately 7:30am Pacific time, and we will be taking the site completely down during the update. We hope to be back on the air by 8:30 Pacific or so, give or take some in either direction. Mike D of support will be posting about the outage separately in the ‘News’ area of the forum.

As I have posted previously, multi-variations is labeled for now as ‘beta.’ While we have tested it as thoroughly as we can, you may experience a few issues due to it being so new.

Please report any problems to Auctiva Support and they will help you. We will of course be working closely with them, and Rebecca and I will both be monitoring the forums for questions during the day on Tuesday, and as needed thereafter.

When we update the site Tuesday, we are including multi-variations ‘help’ materials including an FAQ, on-screen help (look for the ‘question mark icons’) and also a tutorial. I strongly advise reviewing all these things before you start working with the multi-variations tool.

Multi-variations is advanced functionality. We are making multi-variations available to users on the Premium Plan ($19.95/month) and on the Unlimited Plan ($9.95/month). Basic plan ($2.95/month) must, in order to post multi-variations listings to eBay, upgrade to either a Premium Plan or Unlimited Plan users. We are including the full capability as part of our Free Trials also.

Please be aware that we have tested multi-variations with a number of different browsers, including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Opera. Actually, the majority of our testing is using new versions of these browsers. Therefore, while we expect older versions will likely work with multi-variations, you will be less likely to experience problems using the newest browser versions.

Thank you again for all your patience, and for listing with Auctiva.

Enjoy your President's day weekend.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.