Skip to main content

Reply to "My Help Stuff Is Not Working"

Hi lookandbuyme,

I'm not quite sure if it would be possible for us to add those buttons to the new description editor. The editors are programs we license from other developers and our ability to modify them is relatively limited, but I will pass along your comments in this regard to our developers as a suggestion in case it is something that we can do.

Another way that you can remove all the formatting code from your description text is to copy the text from the standard version of the editor, paste it into a simple text editor (like MS Notepad), delete all the existing HTML from the HTML version of the description editor, and then paste your text back into the standard version of the editor after copying it from Notepad.

I realize that is more involved than selecting all the text within the standard version of the editor and clicking a button, but I figured I would mention it in case you were not aware of that option.

Also, even though there is no "Select all" button on the new version of the description editor, you should still be able to select all the text there pretty easily by placing your cursor within the description editor, then holding the CTRL key on your keyboard and pressing "A".

Thanks for the feedback!

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.