Skip to main content

Reply to "My IMAGE HOSTING did not reset at end of MONTH...can anybody explain?"

Hi Rebecca,
I searched Auctiva front, back, right and left yesterday before I put this on the forum to find a place to ask for technical help or customer service help and could not find it. All I could find in the help section was questions and premade answers. I must be an idiot because I have been on Auctiva for a long time now prior to the fee for service and I feel like a floundering minnow in a sea the size of Siberia. Since the fee for service change everything looks so different I can't find anything like before. My images are 2mb each and I use 5-24 per auction. I had gotten thrifty and started putting several on a page in print program but suddenly this month your upload program won't upload a photo more than 3.5mb so that isn't going to work anymore for me either. I can't clean up my photos like brighten or crop ahead of time because that makes the mb higher than the original and too big to upload. I wish I knew html then I could just implant them in eBay, but I don't so I guess I am stuck with crappy photos now. Anyway, please tell me how to file a ticket, because like I originally stated, I am in the process of organizing alot of items to list in the next two weeks that will have alot of photos in each listing and they will be 30 day listings or GTC listings so I won't be deleting the photos anytime soon unless the item sells.
Thanks for your help. Smile Mary
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.