Skip to main content

Reply to "My listing has a HUGE blank space..."

quote:
It always says it has 1 item remaining.

I can only reassure you that they are loading OK for me using IE7 on XP on cable ISP. However, that "1 item" failing to load does explain why the IFRAME Javascript is failing to complete and resize the frame.

Having items slow or delay load over the Internet isn't unusual, which makes a design not taking the factor into consideration a....? Well, you now understand why I nominated the new design for the 2008 "Rube Goldberg" award in webpage design. Roll Eyes I guess I'm just to common sense thinking in my design tastes. Wink

I am curious what that "1 item" is that's failing to load.

Danno

Edit: Well, if I'm not mistaken, it's failing to load that FREE AUCTIVA image and link that's typically directly under the Scrolling Gallery. At least it's consistent on all the listing links you posted. One of Jeff's folks should look at the IFRAME source code for you. Did you do any editing or cut and paste of the code? Something just doesn't look correct. Confused Oh, the prior posted image in the thread has that image and link just above the Sellathon Counter, so it's not consistent with that prior post. That's actually a Shockwave....interesting.
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.