Skip to main content

Reply to "My Overstock Referral Code"

quote:
Originally posted by Lizzardo7:
Hello Miss Donna,
I hope that I did this correctly. I signed up by using your link. Was there any spot to put the referral code, or did your link automatically give you credit? So when you are a millionaire from the referrals the party is at your house. You can make all your southern specialites.
Are you going to be selling on O? I was curious about their auction format. I have been an O customer for many years. They have gotten a little pricey though, used to get really good buys.
Good Luck,
Liz

Thanks so much! It shows up as a credit towards my account or I can save up four referrals and have 20.00 to spend on the big O.

I went back over to Overstock after another seller I know was trying it out. She sold 2 out of four items on the first try and for the same price/higher price the items had been sitting in her store at eBay.

Sooooooooo, when I signed into my account, there sat over seven dollars in credit..so I thought why not try it again? Then I looked at the stats and eBay is dropping while the O is rising...could be a good sign.

The rates aren't bad 100 items for 12.00.

I put up some Halloween costumes, some Red Hat Lady jewelry and some recipes. I grabbed the HTML from Auctiva and copied and pasted into the ad at the O.

I love entertaining and of course, the door will be open for you Liz. <smile>

I'm really going to make a concerted effort after Labor Day to get some 'lots' of clothing and designer clothing up on the O. I've emailed customer service and asked them to add a Holidays section to their auctions...cuz if it's there, I can't find it.

I've got some of the expensive Christmas sweaters that are embellished with beads and more that used to go pretty high on eBay.

The auction uploader is easy as pie. 1-2-3 and you're done. Very self-explanatory. If you grab the html from your auction designed on Auctiva, you just copy and paste it into their description and you're done. There's a gallery of sorts, too.

Once again, Thanks for using the referral and if you upload any auctions and need help, I'm an email away.

Take care, Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.