Skip to main content

Reply to "My Scrolling Bar Has not worked since I signed up with a new name"

Hello Jenuine-Motor,

There is currently a known issue with the support form where it intermittently fails to send your support request and returns the message "Unknown Form".  Our engineers are aware of this and are seeking a solution.  The reports we have received thus far indicate that this primarily occurs when using the Safari browser, but we have had reports in various browsers.  For this, I suggest that you first try clearing the cache of the browser you are using prior to trying again.  If the issues persists for you, please try using a different browser than your usual one to file a support case.

As for the issue with the scrolling gallery you refer to, please be aware that if you do not have at least two active products on eBay no gallery will appear on your listing as it would only be able to promote the listing that it appears on, and this will only occur if you have your Account Preferences (from the My Account menu) set to Yes for the gallery.

If you have the gallery on and more than one active listing up on eBay in the account that is linked to your Auctiva account and the gallery is still not showing for you on your listings, I encourage you to try working around the current issue with the support site to get a case filed with us so we can have a look into it.  Should both difficulties persist, please include more details of what you are experiencing with the gallery in a reply to this post so I can have a look into it.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.