Skip to main content

Reply to "My Scrolling Bar Has not worked since I signed up with a new name"

Hello again,

I have located your Auctiva account and while it does appear to have a valid token from within the account, I find that there are token related errors when various of our services attempt to run for your account.  The account behaves as though the token is not valid and as such the service is unable to import the rest of your Active Listings and add the gallery to them.  For this, I can only suggest that you try generating a token again and ensuring that you receive  a success message - we can certainly rectify the situation with the gallery on your listings once we have the situation with the token resolved.

As for the support form, as noted, we have had reports in various browsers including Chrome.  At this time I can only suggest that you try using a different browser such as Firefox to see if you can then file a case.  Please also be aware that we are currently working on a work around for this issue as the issue requires us to interact with another service that we use for our email support.

Please try generating a token again within your Auctiva account whether or not the token appears to be valid in your account and feel free to post again once complete so I can have a look into what may be occurring with that on your account.

- Craig

Last edited by auctivacraig
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.