Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help aligning photos and text in custom template!"

Here's a small piece of no frills or finess code to do a left table cell of the images and right table cell of the text area. Take the code and paste it to the custom template builder to get a basic template for testing. Select the template in the one-page lister for testing. I'm recommending that approach as a first step, so you can examine the problem of how your pictures will work full sized. I briefly tested it doing the same. If it looks good, you can use it as a base for your coding. However, I think you may see the problems of inserting original (essentially super-sized) pictures, which is why I was suggesting the alternate method.

<table height="58" cellpadding="3" width="100%" border="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top" align="right" width="50%" height="21"><p align="center">[IMAGE1_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE2_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE3_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE4_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE5_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE6_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE7_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE8_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE9_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE10_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE11_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE12_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE13_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE14_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE15_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE16_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE17_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE18_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE19_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE20_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE21_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE22_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE23_ORG]</p><p align="center">[IMAGE24_ORG]</p></td><td valign="top" width="50%" height="21"><p align="center">[DESCRIPTION]</p><p align="center"> </p></td></tr></tbody></table>

Have fun....

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.