Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help uploading pics using Java multiple uploader"

quote:
Originally posted by watchinu:
quote:
Originally posted by Sapienette:
HI watchinu,
I am GLAD you are watching me! and answering Smile

When you say 10x15, what does that mean?

I use Microsoft photo editor, to crop, etc. before I upload. I do go in and change the pixel size from 300 to 96. I don't know what dpi. Yes kbalona is right it is dots per inch for me as I use corel.
Find out what the norm is for auctiva and yes it would be advisable to use the size that they would adjust before listing.
Did you figure out that your photos were still loading when it says waiting for response from server?
Once again try loading only a few at a time and it will go faster and will be sure they loaded.

Here's another ? - Auctiva says that they auto resize our pics before putting in an auction - should I be doing that before I upload? My pics come off the camera at 900x1200. I don't change that before I upload.

How would you like to take a look at one of my auctions and see how long it takes it to load for you? Pretty please?

Here's an item # 230058196951
Yes kbalona is right it is dots per inch for me as I use corel.
Find out what the norm is for auctiva and yes it would be advisable to use the size that they would adjust before listing.
Did you figure out that your photos were still loading when it says waiting for response from server?
Once again try loading only a few at a time and it will go faster and will be sure they loaded.

I checked your listings and they are very nice and load quite fast for me to as I am on cable.
Keep up the nice work!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.