Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help with pictures and custom template."

Hello, Thanks so much for your help! The designer went with my ideas and pictures. The newspaper was my idea but not my picture. I am not sure if I need permission for that? It really does not show any full name of any newspaper. I did have Extra Extra Read All About It, for the saying, but I was trying to reach the emotion of women. When changing the saying to Written for you I asked several women their opinion and all said that they liked written for you better and in which what went back to my original thought of trying to reach the emotional side of women.

all the text as black on white with monochromatics use only as borders? all the text as black on white with monochromatics use only as borders?

I am so sorry I do not know what you mean by this?

Also on the measurement chart, I did notice that the designer for got to put under my measurements a place for hip measurements. And I did ask the designer three times to put a area for condition under the description but before the brand name. I do not know why but this was never done. I like the designer, I know them a little on more of a personal level but not everything was done as requested and it did take over a month to finish. I cannot thank you enough for your help! You are wonderful!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.