Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help with pictures and custom template."

Hello,
I am so sorry I did not see the link in my email for the new redesign. I just saw it now. I do love how you got extra extra, than read all about it for the description. Wonderful idea! However, I am torn if I like the bold design of the lettering or if it is just the style of writing that I may not like. I want to keep it rich and classy, but yet still make it easy to read. I know the way I use to do it was more bold, but I never really did like the way I use to do it. However, I would love to get some opinions on it, if you do not mind?

I also really liked the separate area for details such as condition, brand name and fabric and all measurements. It is funny but when I kept it the way I use to have it, for some reason people did not read the measurements and would send me ASQ all the time asking about the measurements. I was told several times that I need to make that separate by many clothes sellers. This is why I like the box area. Any way to keep that? I do not expect any help from you, but I really appreciate it! Thanks so much!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.