Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help with pictures and custom template."

Hi again! Once again thanks so much! I like the second one the best. Which one do you like the best of the two that you did? I am sorry but I am not understanding why I cannot keep the text such as the measurements with Auctiva? I know they change from listing to listing and so I was thinking just cutting the areas of the prior pre-filled information. It only takes a few seconds. Although, I am unsure if even that can be done with Auctiva and this template?

Will my terms such as shipping, return policy and so on, be the same as the first template? I do not have to let auctiva fill this in with my saved information, do I? I do like to have my pictures paired, however, I understand that this may not be possible with this template. Also with Auctiva, will I be able to use both of my templates? The one in black and the one in white? I really would love to get my sister's opinion on which template of the two that she like better. She is coming over this mid morning, so I will have her look than. I cannot thank you enough. You truly are very wonderful for what you do for others.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.