Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help with pictures and custom template."

quote:
I figured a way to cheat the width problem with the upper banner and go to paired images. I added mouse-over effects for silver and flash white on mouseover to the images. For the white background version, I was thinking black text and border that flashes silver on mouseover.

I am so sorry I do not quite understand this. I was not planing on using the one page lister anymore for things like the shipping payments, about me and so on. I was hoping to have this in the HTML template, always.

I did have my sister and several others; look at the templates today. They all like the third template the best out of all three. The only thing was they all agreed they did not like the extra extra on top because they felt it distracted from my header. They did like read all about it for the description, but did not like the word IT capitalized.

The were two other things that I had some questions on. First, is that I did notice my store advertisement was smaller. Would that stay smaller? The other thing that I noticed was that my combined shipping title was missing.

I love what you are doing and feel like I am being a nit-pick, but I wanted this to be perfect from the beginning. So I really understand if you do not want to finish or if you would like some financial compensation. Thanks so much for everything that you have done for me until now.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.