Skip to main content

Reply to "Need help with pictures and custom template."

quote:
Example: eBay requires international sellers by policy to state that Custom Duties and taxes are buyer's responsibility to avoid PayPal-eBay SNAD claims/refunds.

I get what you are saying now and I actually forgot to put this in the template. The custom and duties is important, since I ship internationally all the time. I could see how this may be a pain. I am now missing this information and the worse part is I do not know how to add it in.

The reason I did not like the One Page Lister, was because sometimes all the information did not show up correctly or the front size would change. On black templates the white writing did not show up at all and I would have to go back and correct every listing manually. Also spacing was always a big problem with the One Page Lister. The spacing, I feel this was my own problem because of my lack of knowledge on how to get a paragraph to begin where I want it. Revising my auctions was almost a given, I found it time consuming and was hoping to avoid this, with the pre-filled templates. Especially now that I will be listing a lot more items.

Auctiva would help fix the problem, but it always ended up getting messed up again. If I use the one page lister, I would not know how to pre-fill the pre-made templates in. For example, the title that says shipping, would Auctiva automatically know to put the shipping information under it?

I love how you have the templates now and I do like the measurement chart that you came up with. Thanks you so much! I am not sure why you are doing this for me, but I think you are really special to put so much time into one person.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.