Skip to main content

Reply to "NEED IMAGES DELETED FROM ENDED AUCTIONS! PLEASE HELP!!"

Hi Girls!
I first want to thank both of you for taking your time to help.
Now this is what I have done......I deleted most of these images weeks ago from Auctiva~~~~the images themselves do not show up in my image folders.
I just recently found out that all of these deleted images are still showing up in my closed auctions on Ebay. Remember~~I deleted these images weeks ago from my Auctiva folders.
Now~~ I did what you told me to do about deleting the closed listings. I still have images showing up!!
I am so frustrated!!
Here so many are complaining about no images and I can't get rid of mine no matter what I do.
I do know that when you have a image host and delete your images, they ALL do go away instantly.
Auctiva is different!
How do I clear my cache? I deleted my files but I don't see my cache. I'm not very smart!

When I started looking for help here, I noticed so many users upset with image problems. I read where some are accusing the servers~~bandwidth, etc. Well, like I said, I'm not very smart but if you delete images...many many many images and they still show up on Ebay, who is hosting them? What server is supporting these images??
Wouldn't this affect the bandwidth?
What if millions of deleted images are still out there using Auctiva's servers?? Wouldn't this cause problems?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.