Skip to main content

Reply to "NEED IMAGES DELETED FROM ENDED AUCTIONS! PLEASE HELP!!"

Hi Lisa and everyone else!
Thanks for all your help!
Auctiva Mike is going to check into this with his engineers.
Lisa, once in awhile you really don't care to have lookers snooping in your closed auctions for various reasons, it is really no big deal but this is why a lot of sellers make their bidders private. For instance~~you might buy a "group" or a "lot" of certain items and then resale them on Ebay. Some buyers and sellers really do not want others to see what was purchased in the past.
I had one person contact me asking me to delete the images from my auction that she had won.
I told her that I had deleted these images long ago and this is how this whole thing started.
And yes, Lisa, I did fill out a ticket~~~please look at one of the first messages in this topic and look at the answer they gave me.

Meantime I have filled out another ticket and the person responded saying he was going to transfer this to his supervisor.
Auctiva Mike also wrote a message here since then.
I heard that Auctiva had a bandwidth problem in the past.
This could be the reason why.
Can you imagine how many images their server is hosing if even only half of the images don't delete?
I really know nothing about this but I have learned that images just don't show up without a host.
Anyway~~now this is more of a principal issue then anything else. I'm sure some people are curious and if something is going on with the servers, it will affect all of us at one time or another so I am bound and determined to find out how this is happening. Even if this gets fixed, I still would like to know how these images are showing up.
Read what Mike wrote last.

Is everyone out there sure that their deleted images are not still showing up on Ebay's closed auctions?
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.