Skip to main content

Reply to "Need some help with Seller Details"

quote:
Originally posted by amyandrob501:
Sorta new to this so Im still learning. Kind of a hands on learner but Im stuck on the seller details thing.
I fill out my information and click on Next until the very last page where it asks me to save. I hit save and give it a title name.
Then I go to post a new listing. Shouldnt the seller detail information already be blown into the part where you list item description? I assumed thats what it would do but Im having trouble trying to figure it out.
Thanks!

Hello Amy and Rob,

Glad to hear that you got your Seller Details done. That is always time consuming! Smile

However you are not done yet. You need to do your 'Master', 'Item Details', 'Marketing Tools', 'Shipping' and 'Checkout' Profiles as well.

In your 'Items Details' profile you are going to want to scroll down to the Template section. Where it says, 'Select Seller Details', pull down the menu and choose yours. Then save to your profile name. (ex. SellDetail_01) or whatever you want for easy reference.

Once you have modifed all of your profiles, you save them into a Master Profile. Then when you are at your 'Listings' menu, you go to 'Create new listing from Master Profile', pull down the menu and select your master profile. Everything you did prior in all those profiles will be autoloaded.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.