Skip to main content

Reply to "NEW 14 day return..."

Wow we sell vintage clothes so the open ended return could be huge.
I have been considering volunteering on ebay radio if Griff will accept, as a case study over the year to see how many extra and or long term returns we recieve by these new polices.

With vintage clothing the size varies by a ton and seldom matches todays sizes.
We provide full measurements and still get people asking to return. Now with these new polices we are forced to return weather they read the numbers we provide or not.
So our new policy is go ahead and bid don't read a thing we will send it to you if it don't fit send it back for a full refund.

If it does fit wear it this weekend and you dont get lucky send it back for a full refund.
Use it for a couple of weeks if you do get lucky and send it back for a full refund. Pick out another one from us or any other vintage seller and repeat.
Now I will have to add in just make sure you contact us in 14 days, And then Take as much Time with it as you would like before sending it back.
Wow that is a sweet deal!
I think I will shop for my new trade in flat screen TV now. Just till I find the one that is just right of course.

There is got to be a better way

lookandbuyme Thank You for the heads up! I will have to add the You must provided tracking number in x days to the policy

Here is my current revamped return policy. It is also our Terms of sale section on our templete. Before i revamp again does anyone have any thoughts?

All of our Vintage Items are Sold as is. That means there are NO Refunds unless the item is Grossly Misstated.
Prior to Bidding or Purchasing you agree to the fallowing......
Please take the time to super size the pictures and have a good look before you Bid!
You are Required To Use The Measurements Provided for a Correct Fit.
If you are not sure of the Fit Please write and we will be Happy to Help!
Thanks and Please write with any Questions you may have.
We Love to Chat!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.