Skip to main content

Reply to "NEW 14 day return..."

Hi Fear and or sanity....you do NOT have to accept returns at all period. HAHAHA we know in ebayland that is a joke, but you can put that you do not take them. Sorry if I confused you. In first line it says "unsure and wanting to take returns" but should have been clearer but know if you are like me you are a skimmer and that could have been missed.

HOWEVER, my understanding is that you can't qualify for seller discount if you do not take returns AND offer l day shipping time and post your tracking within that 1 day period of time (except weekends). Now I could be wrong, but that was impression I got from rep yesterday.

Even with non-vintage the sizing is not standard. We measure everything and same problem. We sometimes put that this runs small read measurements and same story.

I do not know if you know, you can put in a re-stocking fee. I am going to start out doing that just to see how it plays out. But it will be determined on case by case basis whether I deduct it or not depending on if they send nasty-gram or not.

Love it "wear it and if you don't get lucky" Hysterical. You think the way I do.

This is now called RENT TO NOT OWN!! OR RENT TO RETURN!

My suggestion and it is just that...a suggestion. IF you have lots of listings do it in profile rather than in body of listing, in case bay changes the rules again you can just fix profile and not do each and every listing. *** You will have to put on the form return area even if you put in listing as I understand ebay is trying to get uniform standards (after they get them they will return them) for some other standard.

Not being a teacher but spell "following" correctly... (figure you were in rush typing...but I would want to know if going on all auctions, just in case you cut/paste.

Hope this helps...I doubt anyone wants to take returns...but lets face it in ebayland if you don't they will make something up anyway if you don't take.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.