Skip to main content

Reply to "NEW 14 day return..."

back when the eBay email mandate came I I tried the same thing and was told there were few people in my position. I am sorry that you have joined those "FEW"

One last time allow us to pay you another $5.00, yes $5.00, a month. Give us some useful changes (yes the new screens look nice ) heck even install them only in the new screens. Sorry folks I don't like the new screens but I'll do anything to get some time saving (read that money producing) changes. Also as the deal maker up the storage to 2 gigs for images. All of us are aware of how inexpensive storage has become so why not share the "wealth".

Please don't mention that the changes are too complicated or that the Saved Folder is so much different than the Closed Folder. Please even non IT types can see with their own eyes that the screens used for editing a Closed Listing are them same format if not the same screens as the ones used in the Saved Folder for editing listings.
Sorry "that dog don't hunt".

Don't make me repost my epic post about why some of these changes should not be that difficult

Oh well another vain attempt at actually getting someone to believe what we say

The other change (I know there are many but others will have their favorites as well) is make the API change, to the to the eBay feed, so we can use the new Picture Pak on eBay. That would save us all the time on manually doing it once on eBay and also boast sales hopefully. Well I voted for my 2 changes
Last edited by edneff
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.