Skip to main content

Reply to "New Auctiva software problems"

Create Similar (I almost never create "new" listings from scratch) listings where I cut and paste the item title into the description area will have a "?" question mark added by the Auctiva system, which must be edited out later. I can over-ride the defect in the system by adding one or more blank spaces after I cut and paste into the text area, and the extra blank space or two is not as objectionable as a question mark. An example of where I have used this method is listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT . There are two other new system defects of note: Use of the cut and paste option changes the text to the smallest possible text, instead of matching the size of the text that is being replaced, as it used to be in the past. The other defect is uploading photos. The Auctiva system will organize and load the photos according to position in the file, earliest first, and NOT according to the sequence that I cut and drag them to be loaded. I take many photos for possible use, and then I want to be the one to decide which photos and in what order to use them in a listing, not the Auctiva image loader. SO THREE NEW PROBLEMS WITH THE NEW AUCTIVA SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.