Skip to main content

Reply to "New Ebay FB will change the way the GAME is PlaYed"

That may be true but as stated by eBay
If ANY of your DSR falls below a 4.8 you lose
the 15% refund on FVF. You will get a 5% refund instead

If ANY DSR's fall below 4.6 you lose powerseller status and you get zip for a refund.

The playing field is one sided with all the power in the buyers hands.

IMHO Ebay is simply out of touch with reality.

Right now under the new guidelines thousands of powersellers will lose such status. This might be a good thing in many cases however it is way to easy to fall below a 4.6 on the DSR's.

I have had powerseller status for about 5 years, with a 99% feedback score, and my DSR's look like this.

Items as described 4.9
Communication 4.9
Shipping time 4.9
Shipping & Handling 4.6

My shi includes all costs, no hidden charges like insurance, Delivery confirmation, Signature receipt and the likes.

I mainly ship U.S. priority Mail and charge a very reasonable 5.99, On most items, for all the above services. I feel my SHI for all it includes is one of the cheapest on feebay and yet my SHI DSR is right on the edge of me loosing powersaeller status under the new eBay guidelines. I feel this is CRAZY! If I should loose such PS status over such an issue I will close my Ebay store in a New York Second.

I have worked hard for my PS status and DSR's. eBay has made it way to easy for a buyer to put my status in the toilet!
Last edited by dsouth
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.