Skip to main content

Reply to "New Ebay FB will change the way the GAME is PlaYed"

quote:

The real game here is "MONEY" and lets not loose track of that.

Agree.

quote:
EBay comes across with what they call a fee reduction which really is a major fee increase.

Agree.

quote:
They sugar coat this HUGE fee increase with a so-called refund structure for its elite sellers based on your DSR ratings alone.

Powersellers only. I get no discount. I mean nothing to eBay after selling for 11 years and keeping a 100% feedback profile BASED ON THOSE 11 YEARS, not just the last year like the new method will mean.

quote:
EBay being money hungry and keeping par for the course they have made it close to impossible to get the FVF % refund.

Welcome to my world. Since I get no discount to begin with, It's not that much of a concern to me. In which case my DSR rating becomes a think of personal pride for me.

I also don't think it's impossible to keep that rating at 4.8. If you run a high volume shop, and most powersellers do, I agree it could be hard to maintain.

quote:
Now watch out for PAYPAL they will soon follow EBay and raise their rates.

I don't agree with you here.

quote:
EBay is a money hungry beast and I am getting just a bit tired of trying to feed the never ending hunger this huge beast has.

You just figure this out? Big Grin I learned that years ago.

quote:
The seller is being singled out for all of EBay's fee increases!

Of course. That's where the money comes from. Don't like it? "go someplace else". Oh, there is no place else? Gee, imagine that.

quote:
Why not charge the buyer a 5% buyers premium or something like that and leave the seller alone for once!

Simple. As soon as you start charging buyers, there won't be any buyers.

My sarcastic remarks aren't necessarily directed towards you, they are just sarcasm.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.