Skip to main content

Reply to "New eBay Fees"

Unfortunately, now the people who are casual sellers don't really care, so they just take their chances and they are not listing enough to even know there is a discount. Plus, ebay just ignores them anyway, even when reported. They have bigger fish to fry such as catching people like me who accidentally about once a month do a duplicate listing. (which irritates me because all they would have to do is have left that thing up where you could check daily to make sure, but they removed it like they really want to "GET YOU".

I do agree this lines ebay pockets quite a bit, but am surprised it did not come before now.

Grannyjan, have you tried the calculated shipping. I always thought I would NEVER do that. However, I tried it on some spreads, appliances and found it worked great and shipping was fairer for the buyer since it was determined by their location. Just a thought in case you had not tried. Just keep in mind if the package is oversized to put that in the calculator when you do because oversize items do cost more.

Also grannyjan, I had not heard of regional flat rate boxes, so will be checking into that.

Vickie

http://stores.ebay.com/VICKIES-VARIETY
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.