Skip to main content

Reply to "New Etsy Shop"

Hey, just checked back to see if this thread is still alive. Because I actually had my first sale on etsy today. Well it actually was yesterday but apparently they don't notify you when you sell something. I had a payment to paypal that I noticed this afternoon and kept looking at my ebay list and it wasn't coming up as sold. Finally it dawned on me that I had listed the same item on etsy too.

I am pretty happy about the way things are going so far, but still so overwhelmed. annkate, thanks for the advice too. I have taken time off before from listing because I wanted to regroup and it looks like that is what I need to do again. I have someone doing my website in trade for a custom crib set and I feel like I am dogging her because I haven't got the crib set done, even though my goal was to have it shipped by today. I really need to spend time on getting some text and photos to her as well. I have been supplementing my store with alot of other items beside my handmade items and that is taking all my time. When God handed out efficiency I thought he said "go fish with me?" and I said "sure, that sounds fun." I am easily distracted!

By the way, can anyone help me with how you do the links or URLs or siggies in my posts. I have tried but they don't work half the time. I am trying hard to get more efficient on how much time I spend on the computer. Listing, researching and spending time on boards trying to learn takes alot of time too. Auctiva has helped, but I have had to spend time learning to avoid some of the pitfalls with it too.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.