I'm very excited to announce our newest feature now available - The Search Engine Optimizer! This new feature has been specifically designed to help increase your listing's visibility in eBay search results and bring more buyer traffic to your listings.
Here Are The Benefits:
- Boosts your listing's ranking in eBay search results.
- Helps increase the buyer traffic to you listings.
- Allows you to easily add item specifics & product attributes to your listings that are lacking them.
- Can help you add UPCs, EANs and ISBNs to your listings.
- Automatically updates your Active or Saved Listings with the approved SEO suggestion.
- Plus it's efficient and easy to use.
Here's How It Works:
- Go to your Search Engine Optimizer page.
- Use the filter to view the SEO suggestions we have for your "Active" or "Saved" listings.
- You'll see the Item Specific(s) your listing is lacking, and then you'll see our suggested values.
- Use the drop-down menu to view other suggestions, or type in your own!
- Then click "Update" for an individual listing, or in bulk.
- After you click "Update" our system will go and update your "Active" or "Saved" listings automatically - no extra work on your part!
- If our suggestion isn't right, you can simply use the drop-down menu to type in your own value, or click "Ignore" to remove that suggestion from the page.
That's it! It's very easy to use and is an extremely efficient way to add item specifics to your listings and increase your ranking in eBay search. Be sure to try out the SEO tool today if you haven't already!
If you have any additional questions about this, you can check out our helpful FAQs or contact our Customer Support Team anytime, they're always glad to help.