Skip to main content

Reply to "New Feedback Page"

I, too, am very upset by the new feedback system of listing prices and names of listings. This invades the privacy of both buyers and sellers and hurts those of us who are beginning to use Markdown Manager. Ebay is promoting Markdown Manager, and yet at the same time, implementing a system which will hurt us for using it. Now, buyers will see a price for a similar item, one which you have been carrying in inventory for a long time and therefore mark down, and think, why is my item more? So they may not buy it, thinking they can wait for a sale.

Before, most people would not click on every single item to see the name and price. Now they can in just a few seconds go down the list and see it and compare, not understanding why one item is marked down and another is not. This really is damaging to sellers and to our ability to stay in business on Ebay.

I have sent an email through the Ebay site map under 'comments and suggestions.' Please everyone else do the same! We need to have our voice be heard that this is damaging to the entire system.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.