Skip to main content

Reply to "New Image Uploader Sneak Peak! Beta Testers Needed!"

OK, well I updated my Java and that at least allowed me to load pictures into the viewing window...so I suppose that was the problem. But now all of the pictures I select will not load. Tried 12 at first since that's about what I used to be able to load with the old image uploader, but it only displayed 9 of the 12 pictures, and not in numerical order. So I tried again and got the dame result. Third time I tried to load just 9 pictures, but only 5 showed up, again, not in numerical order...just random. Fourth time, I tried to load just 6 pictures and they all showed up in the viewer. Uploaded them to a folder set up in Auctiva without any other problems. Upload speed was about the same as what it used to be, only now I'm uploading HALF the number of pictures I used to be able to upload. So overall, seems to be a much slower process. NOT HAPPY WITH THE NEW LOADER. I'm using the same camera with the same settings and the same computer, so it has got to be the "new and improved" Auctiva Loader that is slower.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.