Skip to main content

Reply to "New on eBay, what do you think?"

Hi Thomas, Your pictures are really big and take a long time to load. I noticed they measure 694 x 768 pixels. You might consider making them smaller. Maybe half the size. If your software has a Save as "Best for Web", that will make them smaller. Your eBay title has a word that people don't use when searching for items. The Bull sculpture listing should say Ceramic in the title. Right now, you'll only get bidders who are using the words "original" "art" "hand made" "Bull" or "Sculpture." If you include "Ceramic" you'll get more people since someone could be looking for a ceramic of a "bird" or a "ceramic dish." You can use the color "brown" and people looking for a brown item will have a chance to see your item. You just need need to use words that people would use to find stuff. No one searches for "beautiful" so that word doesn't help. For the Ibex listing, I would add the word "Horse" since many people won't be searching for an Ibex but there are lots of searches using Horse. Add the word Ceramic, too.
These are just my thoughts and I hope they might be useful to you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.