Skip to main content

Reply to "New Policy EBAY Excessive Shipping Amt"

What I like about coming over here to auctiva is that my shippings are finally under controll. I transfered all my messed up inkfrog listings over to here. One by one I am rewriting them and the neat part is I am able to say on the auction if it ship to the US or not. I usually write in a different color wording like "We cannot ship this item to foreign countries including Canada!" I then do not supply any means for them to checkout on ebay or auctiva. If the item is able to be shipped. I then say "I will ship this item worldwide!" I then make the call on the ship method using say 4# and under letter post air.

All my shippings are calculated to near exact and I also add up to the next pound, simply to cover weight variance that would cost me money. I also use 2.00 handling and say so in every auction description. I also use auctiva insurance and require it for every shipment now, expecially since they can cover international shipping so cheaply as well. I also offer a full warranty, if you don't like it for any reason, send it back, for full refund, minus any shipping and handling money. I believe this is the wave of the future for ship, handling and warranty coverage. I do like that there is a lot of variance out there on these coverages, but I still think the strongest is the one I outlined here that I use.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.