Skip to main content

Reply to "New Questions and concerns"

quote:
Originally posted by Todd&Kim:
[Thanks Cara - The support dept responded like this for question #1 - 1. Auctiva Checkout Services only applies to items listed through Auctiva. I felt confortable with your responses until I received this. I'm going to reply back to them. Thank you - Kim

Hi Kim -

Support is correct that Auctiva Checkout applies only to listings posted through Auctiva. But if someone buys one Auctiva item and one eBay item you can still combine invoices on eBay. As long as your Auctiva items are not set to go through Auctiva Checkout, eBay checkout will combine those items with no problems. If you have your items set up to go through Auctiva Checkout, they will go through Auctiva Checkout and will be combined only with other Auctiva Checkout items. I thought you were concerned about what would happen to your buyers currently, not what will happen in the future. I am sorry Smile

And, I second the advice that you should file a support ticket. Let our customer support reps find out if there is something in your set up that needs to be fixed or if we just need to give your account an update.

Cara

**edited to clarify information**
Last edited by auctivacara
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.