Skip to main content

Reply to "New Sales Page and Integrated Shipping Labels!"

Hey Vickie!

Yep, they've been keeping us busy this summer (which is good!) so I haven't had much time to pop on here. Anyhoo, regarding your questions:

1. I agree--the regional rates are awesome!!! In fact, just last week I saved over $4 on a box going to Southern California. Woo hoo! Unfortunately, we don't currently support them through our new integrated shipping feature. I know it's a feature many sellers would like to see (myself included) and we're still exploring our options and collecting feedback.

2. Our postage prices are comparable to those of eBay/PayPal/USPS.com and are cheaper than what you would pay by buying postage at the post office (the retail prices.) One tip: if you have a PayPal credit card, use that to fund your Auctiva account to pay your postage. That way, at least you'll get 1% back in your PayPal account (I think that's the current amount) on your postage purchases. Every little bit helps Smile

We'll continue to update the new Sales page and shipping labels, so keep that feedback coming!

Rebecca
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.