Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

I guess everyone who lists is 20 and can see and LOVE change. "just for the sake of change" I am over 20 and find this new one hard on the eyes!! Also find it hard to hit the target and the scrolling, I can't possibly put into words!!!

Dutchman, IF you hoover, very, very, very carefully the file folder name may show up. Note I said may as I found what I thought was perfect hoover spot and did not work next time. So you have to get it right on a very small spot.

Just better hope your hand does not shake or you will miss it.. and please DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BLINK!! (or you have for sure missed it).

IF someone is using this and LOVES it please let us know what new good features are?? IF you are using and HATE it please post her also.. and put what you do not like so Auctiva can hear that there are more than a handful of us.

Auctiva, please let let us look at this in positive way and respond to previous questions specifically asking questions. Who knows.. we may LOVE it IF we can figure out why it was done and what it does to help us!! It looks as though the wheel as been reinvented as a TRIANGLE???

Thanks for response Auctiva. .
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.