Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

Congratulations Patbrock, you win the prize!!! Big Grin. You found Waldo!! (have to have a bit of humor here) but is not intended at you personally!. . just messing!! But again, why can't auctiva, just tell us about the great features so we do not have to play hide and seek. . as this time of year I am not big on games.

I did see that today and love the way it is cosmetically framed it sure adds to the picture, but really see no real use for it that I could not live without, other than waiting on another pop-up.

I no longer have a biggest issue, I just think this is nonsense and have not found one really redeeming thing on here.. but am again, Auctiva willing to look at it all again if you tell me what to look for that is NEW and IMPROVED. (hate to sound negative, but I just do not see it).

It is obvious that this is going to be ignored. . .hoping it will die and go away or that we will learn to live with it. I am sure on Monday the posts are at least reviewed and this was fairly hot topic over end of last week and week-end. I would guess others have written support also.

Very frustrating if you relist from your saved page. . especially.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.