Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

I feel a whole lot of people are going to go away after the holidays, once they have a little time to try out a competitor. The constant changes (maybe they need busy work for their programmers) make no sense, especially when they don't seem to be asking the customers what they want and then following through on their requests. Activa really does not care about the customer base. I found that out when they stopped supporting their bulk offline uploader. I know for a lot of you, you like the templates. I really don't care either way. Does nothing to my sales with or without. I had thought (silly me) that when I took a downloaded ebay listing and uploaded it to another site, that the Auctiva image would stay with the listing. Checking this morning, I find that isn't the case at all. I'll double check to be certain by deleting an Auctiva image I know is being used on another site and see if my image disappears. I'm guessing not which will mean that I will be seriously looking at other software. For $10 a month, Auctiva does nothing but give me headaches.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.