Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

Hi- frankly I would LOVE for auctiva to give us a list of the NEW features rather than having us treasure hunt ourselves. Through 4 pages of forum notes Auctiva has not once told us what was added to sell this to us??? I have asked this MANY< MANY times and auctiva can't find the words to tell us??? IF we knew all of the great NEW features then maybe we could have overlooked some of the bad. But when not one person who works for company who threw this out there can tell you the improved I find that a problem. It seems as if someone may have been head scratching and saying, now tell me again, why did we do this, what is improved, could we not have just added to old page??? And maybe "WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS??" As far as deleting photos, that could have been added to old one also. Frankly I rarely delete pictures because of later use I usually put in a sold file because I have had to re-use 100's of them again, so if it could move both to the file you want them in then yes, that would be great.

I would still like to be able to choose, and still would love to know about the great features.

Patbrock, frankly, I have yet to find one forums OR feature center where people asked for a new listing page even thought Butterflies says people asked for it??? I wish someone would post that forum?? I doubt if people will ask for a new one, especially if memories of this one come back. My frank feeling is auctiva NOR ebay or anyone else should launch something like this during holidays, OR without testing it first and being ready to "SELL IT!!!!!" To me this is just like the shipping, was launched without full thought going into it and introducing it at its best and SELLING IT!! If it had been ready to launch there would have been no "real" need for a contest to get people to try it, they would have seen, it loved and and thought, this will make my life easier. Just my thoughts though.

Again, auctiva, can you tell us what the NEW and IMPROVED will be and what is going to be fixed when re-introduced.

Thanks
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.