Skip to main content

Reply to "New Saved Listing Page - New features on it???? Are you keeping old too???"

I think the major improvement with the new page is cosmetic. Whoever designed the new page did a very nice job, the page is attractive to look at and (once the “bugs” have been sorted out) very intuitive to use. I like it.

As an experienced user, these cosmetic improvements of course don't matter too much, I'd prefer a couple of new features. But (I shouldn't say this too loud in case Auctiva is listening) I'm not going to leave Auctiva, even if they in the future never introduce even a single new feature. As long as I list on eBay, I'll be using Auctiva.

But if I were a new user on my free one-month trial, these cosmetic improvements would matter - nicely designed and easy-to-use pages give a good impression of the product, and I'll be far more likely to fork out some dollars once the trial period is over. And the more success Auctiva has attracting new customers, the better for everyone, also for us "old" users.

So I suspect some cosmetic improvements may well turn out to be an excellent investment for Auctiva and indirectly for us all.

Patrick
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.